As a birth doula, I support families throughout pregnancy and birth, through education and honoring the sacred rituals of birth. I offer prenatal yoga and body-balancing techniques to help birthing people make space for baby throughout pregnancy. There are so many ways to have a baby, and I am here to help you feel empowered to make the decisions that make sense for your family.
- Consultation – An interview to see if I can help meet your birthing goals and to decide if we will work well together.
- 3 prenatal visits in your home: one at contract signing, a birth rehearsal at 36 weeks, and a one-on-one prenatal yoga and reiki session to promote relaxation at 39 weeks.
- I am happy to accompany you to a prenatal visit with your care provider if you wish
- Help with your Birth Preferences and answers to any questions regarding putting one in place
- Review of labor positions and a “labor practice” so you and your companion will know what to do when labor begins
- 24/7 email and phone support
- Review plans for AFTER baby is home to make sure that you have support in place, some meals in the freezer etc.
- Attendance at labor/birth. Starting as soon as you desire and continuing up to 2 hours after baby is born.
- One Postpartum meeting approximately 4-7 days after the birth, we will discuss the birth, cuddle and admire your baby and you will be able to give me feedback on my role as your labor support. Not more than two hours, mom’s and babies need their rest.
My fees are $1,800.00. $900.00 is a non-refundable deposit. At least half of fees are required at contract signing. Remainder of fees are due at least three weeks prior to Due Date(36 weeks gestation). If contract is signed within four weeks of Due Date, full fees are due upon signing of the contract.